$5 Per Student
No Bullying Schools costs $5 per student, per year (with a minimum cost of $1,000 per school, per year). This low price point creates a tremendous value for K-12 schools!
LOCKED-IN PRICING GUARANTEE
We provide locked-in pricing, so your rates will never increase as long as your school remains in our program.
FREE SCHOOL CULTURE SURVEY
Students take our School Culture Survey at the beginning and end of the school year to measure:
– Can your students identify the National Bullying Definition from StopBullying.gov?
– How much bullying is happening on your campus?
– How much cyberbullying is happening among your students?
– Do your students see a difference between bullying and teasing?
– Do your students see a difference between bullying and peer conflict?
– Do your students understand what it means to be “resilient?”
– Do they feel your school has a “positive school culture?”
– Do they know how to report bullying using our smartphone app?
– Do they know how to speak up against bullying with respect?
– Do they have a “trusted adult” they can talk to at your school?
– And much more!
FREE STAFF TRAINING
Your school administrators will receive a free videoconference training on how to use our software and curriculum.
FREE SMARTPHONE APP
Our “Report Bullying” mobile app is a FREE DOWNLOAD in the App Store and in Google Play. Students never pay to download or use the app, however, the app only works if your school is a member of our program. When a new bullying report is submitted for your school, your administrators will receive a confidential email alert.